Siemens SGE-SM Gas Engines
The electronically carbureted, Miller cycle, Siemens SGE-SM Gas Engines range from 1055 to 1100 kWb. This engine series provides excellent installation solutions for power generation and co- and tri-generation configurations. These engines have been designed to operate using Miller cycle technology which provides maximum efficiency.
- Output range from 1055 to 1100 kWb using natural gas
- Output range from 275-906 kWb (1500 – 1800 rpm) using propane
- Powered by natural gas, biogas, landfill gas, sewage gas, flare gas, and a wide variety of other gases – propane/ liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), syngas, associated petroleum gas (APG), well gas, etc.
- Supplied as a stand-alone engine, genset, with cogeneration systems (CHP) skid separately, or in a fully assembled containerized unit (noise insulated if required)
Features include —
- Dry exhaust manifold
- Double step intercooler
- Oil cooler in main / auxiliary circuit
- 194°F (90°C) main cooling circuit temperature
- 131 / 104°F (55 / 40°C) intercooler cooling circuit temperature